Author Topic: Banned, but that's cool.  (Read 1207 times)

allesklar

• View Profile
Banned, but that's cool.
« on: January 24, 2012, 02:18:26 AM »
So I just got banned from your server for "not playing clean."

Of course, "not playing clean" in this instance was referring to using communication, squad commands, and teamwork to achieve my team's objectives. In the process of leap-frogging to points, using C4 to breach perimeters, and utilizing smoke to avoid unwanted encounters, I, among with my squadmates, racked up quite a hefty number of kills with very few deaths.

Because, y'know, we were playing the game.

For this I got banned.

I originally sought out VnV's forums to clear the air. I assumed there was a misunderstanding; perhaps a case of mistaken identity, a false accusation. Nope. You just ban people for playing well. Looks like a LOT of people have come on here to point out the retardation of this policy.

But, sadly, judging by the nature of your responses (not to mention their spelling and grammar), I'm getting the vibe that this clan is being operated by some junior high school kids whose daddy pays for their server and website.

And hey, if that's the case, more power to you.

I've finished taking my shit (both metaphorically and literally) and so I say adieu. Stay in school, kids.

SpinDry

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Banned, but that's cool.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 12:00:57 PM »
One thing i noticed right off is you fail to say who you are even using a different IP from what you where gaming on. Funny is this cause you don't want anyone to know why you where really banned?

Either way it seems like the system is working great its keeping snot nosed basement nerds like you off our servers..
We don't lag, you do!!
[VnV] Severs have the fastest network!!

TripUnder

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Banned, but that's cool.
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 06:09:00 PM »
Funny, we don't even have any teenage members, in fact most of our kids are closer to junior high age than us.

But, it's hard to take offense from someone who resorts to grammar insults while claiming superiority.

I admit now I'm curious as to this young mans identity. However I'm sure we can all guess the extent of his cheating when he conceals it and is only here to insult strangers doing the best they can to provide fun servers for gamers to enjoy.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk