Author Topic: I Got Banned for saying...  (Read 1102 times)

xTripleTx

• View Profile
I Got Banned for saying...
« on: January 13, 2012, 09:26:44 PM »
I got banned for saying "hacks"

Really? It was a joke. Man you guys take it too seriously. I love your servers but kicking/banning someone for saying something NOT offensive. 

veg63

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: I Got Banned for saying...
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 09:47:33 PM »
Yes I banned you for typing that crap into the chat box among other things. I see typing crap like that to be distracting to other players, one person cries hack and next minute the server is emptying because they think there is a hacker on the server when in fact there isn't. You got pissed at the other players because they killed you and I highly doubt that you typed in hacks as a joke. If I had of left it alone you would of continued typing more crap into the text box as you got even more pissed. I have learned from experience, that it starts with a couple of comments then gradually becomes worse including personal insults and so on.

So I do take players typing in hacks in the chat box seriously, simply because I ain't an idiot and know exactly why you typed it in and what the consequences of not banning you for it would have been, an empty server.