Author Topic: Checking in again...  (Read 1287 times)

thunderdan602

• View Profile
Checking in again...
« on: August 30, 2011, 01:55:12 PM »
It has been over a month and my ban is still in place. I did come in well before you site change and apologized for my actions.  Will my ban be lifted any time soon?  New site looks nice by the way.  Thanks for your time.

JONNYQUEST

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Checking in again...
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 10:48:05 AM »
Sorry nobody has gotten back with you. Can you recall the info on when and what server so we can get you the Admin to reply.
Thanxs

LadySorrow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 06:09:39 PM »
You were banned by TripUnder for disrespect and personal insults to another player.  You have read the rules I understand.  Thank you for your patience, I know it has been some time.

thunderdan602

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 07:22:06 PM »
Sorry nobody has gotten back with you. Can you recall the info on when and what server so we can get you the Admin to reply.
Thanxs

Thank you for your response.  It was one of your noob servers.  Which one, I can't recall.  I posted before you switched your forum servers.  I did apologize and read your clans rules.  I hope to be un-banned soon.  I would post more often, but I didn't want to come across as a pain and/or annoying.  I miss your servers.  I have learned to appreciate that your clan has admins on often and play and can ban hacks.  You would be amazed how many clans have servers where hackers run rampant and no admins are to be found.  Thank you.

thunderdan602

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 07:24:34 PM »
You were banned by TripUnder for disrespect and personal insults to another player.  You have read the rules I understand.  Thank you for your patience, I know it has been some time.

Yes, I was banned by Tripunder for the insult.  I did read the rules and acknowledged the error of my ways and apologized.  And yes, it has been almost 2 months.  I really hope to be un-banned soon and play in your servers.  It was nice playing in a server that was virtually hack free.  Thanks for your response.  I appreciate it. 

thunderdan602

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2011, 12:40:24 AM »
Hello again.  Just checking in again to see if Admins have made a decision on my ban being lifted.  It has been over 2 months.  Thanks for your time.

thunderdan602

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2011, 08:34:22 PM »
Thank you LadySorrow, as I was able to pull my original ban post info from you old site, based on your response in another un-ban.  Here is my ban info...

* Your game name - [GoD]thunderdan
* The server you play on - vnvnoob server
* What day you were playing - 7/16 into early 7/17

It has been well over two months and I was wondering if the banning admin was anywhere close to making a decision on my ban.  As soon as I know, I will quit posting about it.  Thank you all for your time and patience. 

thunderdan602

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 07:49:53 PM »
Hello again...

Its been over three months and still no word on being un-banned.  Will a decision be made soon?

LadySorrow

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2011, 08:05:31 PM »
I am sorry.  I did ask Spin if we could get this done but it,s a very long story and his access due to being without a place to live is limited to his cell phone.  I am not able to unban you or I would.  You deserve to know this.  I cant say how long till he can get back to normal.  I am sorry this has been such a long process, and I appreciate your continued patience.

thunderdan602

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2011, 01:52:51 PM »
LadySorrow, thank you for response.  I appreciate it.  R.L. takes priority and I understand.  I will continue to wait.  Thanks for letting me know.  Is Tripunder no longer an admin?  Hope to hear from someone again soon and I hope you all have a nice weekend and best of luck and well wishes to Spin.

Daniel

thunderdan602

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2011, 10:55:40 PM »
Greeting all.  Just checking in again to see if the ban has been lifted.  Hope all has been well with you all. 

thunderdan602

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2011, 04:20:11 AM »
Hello again.  Any word on when the ban will be lifted?  Thanks for your time.