Author Topic: hacker in VNV domination  (Read 962 times)

fullPower

• View Profile
hacker in VNV domination
« on: June 24, 2015, 02:28:22 PM »
Hello there was a hacker in VNV domination 6-24-15 after midnight aimbotting, walling, and no recoil. He plays by the name Physco and after trying to kick him he changed his name to Auszi1. This guy has a ping of 190-215 so probably not from here. We tried to vote kick him again but he continues to randomly change and rotate his name to other people's name automatically. i was able to record a video but not sure on how to get it to view. After me and  with the help of {SSW} Lord_nt  found him out again he changed his name to {SSW} Lord_nt making it harder to kick. Anyways in the video i recorded him with his name changed to a fake {SSW} Lord_nt using a rpd with straight out no recoil and aimbotting, walling. i will attach the file, hope you guys look into it, Thanks.

fullPower

• View Profile
Re: hacker in VNV domination
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 02:29:02 PM »
damn the file was too big couldn't attach it, oh well

Sudarev

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 11:17:33 AM »
The admins. for three days playing a cheater. nickname changes every second. take action!

Sudarev

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 12:09:08 PM »
administration of server domination. you freaks! for the fifth day plays a cheater. you are silent! >:( >:( >:(

Sudarev

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 10:47:08 AM »
assholes administrators ! cheater plays again

RolleR

• View Profile
    • WhatReallyHappened
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2015, 12:05:14 PM »
I'm here with the same problem. Thats the reason i have registered on this site and clan. I wanna thank the people behind this server, because without the hackers, name changers, aimbotters, wall hacks et al. it's a really good server. With most of the people that are playing its really fun and fair. So I hope that the moderators and/or server owners will reply, so that we can find out how to tackle this problem.